Sunday, August 26, 2012

table decoration...with a twist of patty

Well, it has been one week since I decided I would try to keep up with a blog.  It was a very stressful week for me last week...in the part of my life that gets up and leaves the house to earn money.  As a result, I didn't do much of anything when I got home at night.  In the back of my mind, however, I knew I needed to work on part of the table decorations for the bridal shower.  I wasn't certain when the shower was going to be...but I knew it had to be soon.  Soon it is....next Sunday!  LOL Needless to say, I was busy planning, cutting, inking, and finally crafting.  It was a wonderful afternoon! 

The basic design is not mine; I found the idea for the basket on a fellow bloggers site...the little blue room.  She has some great ideas; be sure to check it out.  I added my personal touches, of course.  The leaves are from the doodlecharm cricut cartridge and the owls and branches are courtesy of Stampin' Up!  I LOVE their punches.  I think I use them almost as much as I actually stamp.


Too stinkin' cute, if I must say so myself!!!  And since I am sitting here by myself....I guess I must!  LOL

till next week,
keep playin' with paper!
Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment